Today is world postcard day - celebrate by sending a postcard!
And always have hope that your postcard will get there... I sent one to China that arrived after traveling for 278 days!
That is a spectacular postcard
Never lose faith in mail! :)And I agree this is a spectacular postcard. It deserved to be received!
Happy World Postcard Day
A beautiful postcard! I sent three out for World Postcard Day. I have one sent to China, it's been 51 days, so there's still hope. I wonder if people forget to register their postcards and they have actually arrived.
That is a spectacular postcard
ReplyDeleteNever lose faith in mail! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree this is a spectacular postcard. It deserved to be received!
Happy World Postcard Day
ReplyDeleteA beautiful postcard! I sent three out for World Postcard Day. I have one sent to China, it's been 51 days, so there's still hope. I wonder if people forget to register their postcards and they have actually arrived.
ReplyDelete