Monday, April 14, 2014

Le Labyrinthe

I sent off an entry in a call for mail art with the theme 'Le Labyrinthe'. Entries that have already been sent are blogged here - there are some amazing interpretations, and an amazing number of them. The closing date for this one is May 1st, so there's a little bit of time left to send one in (letters to Europe take about 5-10 days to get there).

Jean W suggested I send something off for this one - she thought of my Pacem letters when she saw the theme. I had a lot of fun adapting my font to this one, although at times it was hard to keep track of the connections. My scanner was *not* excited about scanning this one, so I had to photoshop an image of the stamp from the web onto a jpg.

Let's see if this one manages to arrive at its destination.

(Click to enlarge)




No comments:

Post a Comment