Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Final laughing cow




I attempted to send Eva a last minute entry for her VQR (laughing cow) mail art call before she closed it out. Unfortunately the first attempt was lost in the mail, so I tried again. This time I documented part of it.

I was reminded, by something Heleen sent to Eva, of this commercial card I have:



And I tried to make a stamp like Heleen... hers turned out much better, mine looks like it might have mad cow disease.




There was an insert from a Laughing Cow box, which of course I forgot to scan - that's the second time in a row I've forgotten that, however Eva blogged it here.

Oh, and let me just say that the cheese was really spicy!

3 comments:

  1. did she really end her call for laughing cows?
    i couldn't find that info on the blog.
    i have been meaning to send one
    but, won't, if i missed the deadline
    i thought it was ongoing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Eva did end her cow mail art call back in May. I'm sure she'd love one anyway! And don't forget her Oz mail art project is still going on.

      Delete
    2. Hi, Jean. Of course I'd like to receive a laughing cow from you! I ended the mail art call, but I was planning to publish the final post after some weeks, because I know some laughing cows are on the way. Maybe I won't be able to end it completely...

      And, as FinnBadger wrote, I have an ongoing project that maybe inspires you: http://ozpostcardproject.blogspot.com/

      Thank you anyway!

      Delete