Sunday, November 19, 2017

P is for President, Progress, Producer, Poet, Politician, Philosopher, Playwright, Plane and Pentathlete (and Postage).

I bought a set of envelopes with vintage stamps in a 'masculine' theme from Edelweiss post. I had wanted to send one to Eric, so I had to wait until I could make up the international postage with two modern stamps that had a similar color palette.

I'll leave it up to you to make the connections to the P themes and the stamps.




For more P themes on stamps, head over to the links at Sunday Stamps.

15 comments:

  1. Très belle enveloppe ! Eric est très chanceux !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only claim some of the responsibility, since Edelweiss Post did most of the work.

      Delete
  2. You should use all these stamps on a Postcard! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall have to think about that while I dream of sitting by Walden Pond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An envelope tat will become a classic in anyone's collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had these envelopes for a while, not too many guys who I send envelopes to.

      Delete
  5. beautiful envelope! trying to connect the P dots now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many stamps showing a P, great envelope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even realize how many Ps there were until I was looking through my files for a topic for today.

      Delete