Thursday, December 26, 2013

Exchange 5 - Gingerbread snow scene

As part of Jean's envelope exchange I sent everyone on the list one of my home made envelopes except Cathy. No real reason other than I had an idea for something that would work with the gingerbread house stamps, and I'd already sent all of my Christmas mail. (I'll have to remember this one for next year).

The stamp and dark blue 'sky' matched better in real life than they do on the scan (at least I think they did).

Hopefully this one didn't suffer any delivery issues.




4 comments:

  1. this is so cool. if you have time, i bet you can come up with at least one new idea a week for the entire year....or maybe one idea for each new stamp issued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sadlt the one thing I don't have enough of is time. Hopefully I'll have even one or two good ideas in 2014 - that will make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic envelope which arrived in pristine condition. No cancellation or bar code marks to mar the perfection of the design. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it - and I'm surprised it didn't get cancelled as it is a pretty standard envelope with standard stamp placement.... ah, the mysteries of the post office sorting machines.

    ReplyDelete