Monday, September 29, 2014

Envelope 211 - Living Room








The F&F postcards are really supposed to be sent through the mail naked, however as I have a lot of envelopes at hand, and Jan's faux stamp is made from thick, stiff card, I decided to send it to Sandra in this envelope. The scans really do not do this one justice - my apologies.



The clean lines made me think of the industrial design stamps - I don't have many of these left and they are no longer for sale, so it is hard to see them go one by one.



Address in grey.



And the back.


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the industrial design stamps. I think mine are finally all gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately they are so striking that they are hard to use on the envelopes as they tend to dominate rather than complement. There is a rumored set of stamps that was supposed to be issued this year on Pioneers of Graphic Design - maybe they'll appear in 2015.

      Delete