Thursday, September 4, 2014

MMSA Honi C Collage challenge part 1










Every now and again Karen invites an MMSA participant to provide sheets of images/patterns/text which are to be used as the main focus of postcard art to be swapped.

If you'd like to see the collage sheets provided by Honi C they are here.

Here are two designs I sent in for the swap:




And here is the design I sent to the host for running the show so efficiently and creatively, as well as to Honi C for creating the sheets. It was my attempt to arrange two collage items in a Rothko-esque style.



I received cards from Karen S (great dark blue/purple/black background - a good match for those winter flower stamps, Jean), and Jenny R (this is the addressed side using some more of the text).



The front of Jenny's card, as well as Honi's reply to me using items from her own collage sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment