Sunday, April 5, 2015

Envelope 257 - Happy Easter from Charley Harper




Great Charley Harper penguin on envelope 267.



Stamped with a hotrod stamp - I thought the colors worked well with the envelope, and the stamp is unobtrusive.



Are you asking what this has to with Easter?

A hatched chick on the back, of course.



Even if you don't celebrate Easter, have a great Sunday, and hopefully spring is on its way to readers from the northern hemisphere.
________________________________

And thanks to CJ's blogpost earlier this week (check her blog link in the sidebar), I bring you easy-to-make bonus Easter bunnies!

6 comments:

  1. I've only recently discovered Charley Harper's work - and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His work continues to amaze me, glad you found him.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, they aren't quite as embellished as yours, but they were easy to make and received lots of compliments. Thanks for sharing the idea.

      Delete