Friday, January 27, 2017

Farewell to the Year of the Monkey

Heleen sent this lovely ATC...



It is the final day of the year of the fire monkey, and therefore my mail art call is now officially closed. You can see the mail art received on the blog.

Almost everyone who sent me a piece of art received this card that I designed:



For the people who sent in more than one piece, and when I ran out of the monkey postcards, I did send some other items that I have not shown yet.

To Eric, envelope 144. With thanks to Scott for mailing it for me from the UK.




To Ti Ar Raden, a flier from an art gallery.


To Eva, a paper plate monkey. Pictures are from her blog, as I forgot to snap a picture of him before he left. He arrived complete, with a bit of a sore ear.



4 comments:

  1. I like Heleen's creation. It would have worked well also on my post today :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, isn't it.

      And thank you for all your contributions.

      Delete
  2. What a fun mail art call it was, I enjoyed seeing what all arrived for you! That out with the old, in with the new one at the top is so reminiscent of those old illustrations for the New Year showing an infant and an old man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of fun for me, too - I didn't expect so many wonderful pieces.

      Delete