Monday, January 6, 2014

Not one of the envelopes.... gingerbread house stamps.

This is a bit of an aside for my blog, but I saw these cards on sale in Target and sure enough, the envelopes go really well with the gingerbread house stamps. The red cards have Thank you written on them, the blue cards have nothing. I liked this design a lot, so snapped them up.






The envelopes also work well with the 2012 Santa Claus + reindeer stamps (it's after Christmas, so I used the one stamp that doesn't have any of the above on it - just a nice snowy village).



Stay warm if you're experiencing the winter storm!

2 comments:

  1. really pretty. i loved the 2012 santa stamps. the red ribbon love stamp would be pretty on this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect a lot of stamps may end up looking nice on these envelopes. The upcoming winter flowers may look good.

    ReplyDelete