Saturday, April 29, 2017

Y is also for Yellow

Eva helped with my original Y post, and also sent me a postcard just in case I ended up having to use the default of Y is for yellow.




This postcard is by Harald Geisler, and he photographed the objects at their actual size.

I love this series - the posed keys are so clever and playful.

Here are links to the others Eva has sent me. Happy New Year, and Sent From My Phone.

Hopefully you have been following Eva's A-Z of postcards.




What was the last thing you received in the mail that made you smile?

15 comments:

  1. Postcards from my 8-year-old granddaughter. That mail made me smile!

    Trudy @ Reel Focus
    Food in Film: Yolk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing yellow too. I quite like the simple elegance of the cards you've posted today.
    Y is for Yellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so simple and clever - wish I had thought of it.

      Delete
  3. What fun! The last thing I received in the mail that made me smile was a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I only ever receive photos in the mail at Christmas.

      Delete
  4. What is the last thing I received that made me smile ? Let me see... a letter with a cute Smurf on it. If you see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phillip - these are fun ... I had a thank you card - always good to get .. cheers Hilary

    http://thegirdleofmelian.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/x-is-for-expat-life-posts-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thank you cards are really going out of style, so I always try and send them. A nice surprise these days.

      Delete
  6. I'm glad that you used this one too! :)
    I'm catching up with Y and Z posts, and I've seeing a lt of yellow around...

    ReplyDelete