Yes, however it is 3.60 GBP to send a letter - as Royal Mail calls it, 'An affordable service for everyday international mail'. The delivery aim is 7 days... I can tell you that not once has anything arrived from the UK in 7 days! That's about 4.15 euro, and $4.90 - quite steep!
I had heard on Friday postage was going up. I forgot to go to USPS and order stamps that I like
ReplyDeleteAt least it is a relatively small change
DeleteJust to compare: An 0,7oz letter within Spain costs €0,96 ($1,10), and to the States it is €2,65 ($3,03).
ReplyDelete25 years ago it was €0,25 ($0,29) and €0,75 ($0,86). Just crazy!
We still have cheaper postage than many many countries. Some family in the uk have stopped sending cards because if the price
DeleteThat is sad :(
DeleteYes, however it is 3.60 GBP to send a letter - as Royal Mail calls it, 'An affordable service for everyday international mail'. The delivery aim is 7 days... I can tell you that not once has anything arrived from the UK in 7 days! That's about 4.15 euro, and $4.90 - quite steep!
DeleteIt is too expensive :(
DeleteAt least some family are ok to spend money on making my mailbox happy!
DeleteI had no idea what domestic stamps cost, since they just say Forever!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're not the only one! I asked my significant other how much a stamp cost, and the guess was 55c 🤣
Delete