Your Sunday. Stamps holiday destination is Naxos, the largest island in the Greek Cyclades archipelago.
For more spots to visit on stamps, explore the links at See it on a Postcard
Yay, more Greece. I've never been - yet. Love the white houses with the bluest of blue sky.
Actually, Naxos was my vacation destination some years ago :)
Lovely stamp! I've been there! ::-)
I love the photos of the Greek Isles and Greek coasts in general.
That would make a spectacular Two Old Ladies on the road destination!
I'd love to see the blog posts!
Yay, more Greece. I've never been - yet. Love the white houses with the bluest of blue sky.
ReplyDeleteActually, Naxos was my vacation destination some years ago :)
ReplyDeleteLovely stamp! I've been there! ::-)
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the Greek Isles and Greek coasts in general.
ReplyDeleteThat would make a spectacular Two Old Ladies on the road destination!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see the blog posts!
Delete