Thursday, January 21, 2016

Time for clocklovers

I was a latecomer to the Clocklovers Group at IUOMA, so didn't expect any mail. Fortunately the group is awesome...

Dean mailed his Dec 22 from Paris and it arrived Jan 2, with an extra IMB. And a fantastic karate world champions stamp, too!






Heleen's was mailed around Christmas from Amsterdam, and arrived on Jan 4. Great clock stamps in and out, complete with Roman numerals which are still with us thousands of years after the Roman's aren't. Lovely 'mooi Nederland' stamps, too.










I forgot to scan the items I sent inside my envelopes. Fortunately Dean scanned his:







As did MomKat:





Ti Ar Raden shared photos, too.



Helen shared her pictures just yesterday!






Many of the items making up the mail art I sent were originally sent to me by Erni and Jon F, so each one is an unwitting collaboration of sorts.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I definitely appreciated the mail from people somewhat at the last minute. Always fun to see how people interpret the theme differently.

      Delete