Monday, April 6, 2015

Brain Cell 907




Ryosuke Cohen, a Japanese artist and mail artist has been sending out a mail art sheet titled Brain Cell for years. Mail artists from all over the world send artistamps, rubber stamps and stickers for his sheets. The sheet is printed and stickers applied.



I sent a few of my stamps - they were not used directly, but I was acknowledged with my address. At first I thought seeing my name on the list of contributors was a mistake as I could not see the stamps - took me a while to figure it out. And there is so much to see, every time I look at it I see something different.



Really glad to see my name is on the same issue as Heleen's 2015 mail snail.


2 comments:

  1. I can find yours, but I see Heleen's snail... I have participated too, looooong time ago: http://goo.gl/rCvyDB

    By the way, I have received this morning your second tornado envelope. Safe and sound, and with that beatiful stamps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. green My name and address are on the left side of the Fluxus cow.

      I wish I had a second copy - I could make 2 or 3 great envelopes out of it.

      Glad to hear the tornado made it. I thought the color tones on those stamps matched the envelope well, even though the landscapes are a lot more peaceful.

      Delete