Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Transatlantic Queens of Trash



TrashPo arrived from both sides of the pond on the same day.

From Diane, head of DKULT and all DKULTs everywhere, filled with trash.




From Mail Art Martha, head of DKULTUK. With a cool folded envelope made of newspaper. Love the alien sticker. He's been, shall we say, *liberated*.





Thank you, your majesties.
__________________________________________

Bonus:

Today Google released a Google Doodle celebrating 155 years since the start of the Pony Express mail service.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen the doodle thanks to Twitter. But there wasn't visible from Morocco in the Google's main page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can access it here:

      https://www.google.com/doodles/155th-anniversary-of-the-pony-express

      So far my high score is 71, but that was after 4 tries.

      Delete
    2. Yes, no problem to access. I wrote a short post about that (to be published tomorrow). I saw it in a lot of American blogs, but I guess some people didn't see it, and it's nice.

      71? Wow, I didn't spend a lot of time! You're a real postmaster! :)

      Delete
    3. Mine was terrible angry! I think my score was 16 o 17:(

      Delete