Thursday, February 7, 2019

How are your new year resolutions going?

Carroll sent me this great envelope that arrived this week on the first day of the Year of the Boar. Carroll always makes such interesting faux stamps.



With a great house (for smurfs? dwarves?) on the back.


Inside was a nice new year card, complete with suggested resolutions.


The card even has a blank space for you to add your own. I hope Carroll doesn't mind my sharing hers. They seem to be the same as mine :)


And if you want to create your own, here you go:


Did you make any resolutions? How are you doing at keeping them?

8 comments:

  1. If it is a house for Smufs, it must be for the artist among them! ;)

    I wrote about the New Year resolutions on a letter that you, probably, haven't got yet. I like the postcard, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like this envelope. And I don't think the letter you're referring to arrived yet.

      Delete
    2. It was sent on Monday, so no reason to worry.
      Today arrived the envelope with the two bonus postcards from your trip :DDD

      Delete
  2. J'adore l'enveloppe,la maison me fait penser à une tête de gnome et jamais de bonnes résolutions pour moi mais des souhaits et des envies !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is sometimes better - then not so disappointing when it doesn't work out.

      Delete
  3. Don't mind a bit, don't really make resolutions, but wanted to write something there! Everyone's houses were looking like that recently, so much snow...Inside is a bit of Spring keeping safe.

    ReplyDelete