Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Altered postcard - mailarteeth


Christophe in Lyon has a call out for mailarteeth.

I wanted to send him something after seeing his faux stamp that he added to F&F card 34.


One of the postcards I found featured a mouth... with teeth!


So, taking inspiration from my cut out postcards, I played dentist of the extracting kind - with no anesthetic!!


If this sort of thing grosses you out, now is the time to click away!!!




I glued the extracted teeth to the back. Let's see if they make it all the way to France.




And with colored paper so you can see it a bit better...

2 comments:

  1. ugh... you could do horror films

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my dark side...

      You should see Christophe's blog - the latest mailarteeth is frightening. I have been gathering a decent selection of darker envelopes that I'll be sending out for Halloween. You've been warned...

      Delete